Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sporty Girl Swag

 
[Me posing with the Lombardi trophy which the Seahawks won last year in Super Bowl 48]

E here, I don't know about you, but I'm a major sports fan! Now that football season is over I thought that I would share some of my favorite looks. When it comes to styling a sporty outfit many women struggle with what to wear. When I support my favorite teams I like to go all out and wear a jersey, colorful accessories, paint my nails, and do fun make up. I think that it's really fun to dress up and show off your team pride.
 
 
I don't often wear fake lashes except for special occasions like Halloween, but I thought that it would be fun to wear them with colorful eye shadow to make my eyes pop. I took a chunky eyeliner pencil and drew a 12 on my face for extra measure.


If going all out isn't your thing you can still show your team spirit in other ways. Try picking a scarf, hat or other accessories that are team colors to compliment your outfit. If you want to take it up a notch, eyeliner, eye shadow, and temporary tattoos are also a fun way to dress up an outfit. Here, I wore a chunky navy statement necklace to add some extra glitz and femininity.
 
 
 
 
I'm not a big hat person but I really liked this one, plus it kept my head warm in the cold. There are lots of different ways to show your team spirit so just remember to have fun with it. Until next time!
-E
 

No comments:

Post a Comment