Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tis' the Season for Patterns!

 
 
E here, I hope you enjoyed the long holiday weekend and got your fill of turkey! I spent the majority of it working of course, but don't feel bad for me because I scored some good deals along the way. For instance the scarf I'm wearing, was only $4.99! [Check back later for posts on my holiday shopping and thrifting/trading tips.]
 
 
Don't be afraid to mix patterns! What's great about this scarf is that it adds a subtle touch of flair, and contrasts with the polka dots which really makes them stand out. Not to mention, who doesn't love the good ole' union jack! Out of all the other patterns available, this one stood out to me for some reason. Whenever I go shopping, (in this case Black Friday shopping,) I always try to pick the most unique item(s) that would add a little something extra to any outfit.
 
 
Thrifted items; polka dot trench: Gap $20 (Crossroads Trading,) boots: Emiko Kamishima $27(Buffalo Exchange.) Non-thrifted items; jeans: JCPenny's $20, scarf: Better Than Cashmere $4.99 (Fred Meyer,) men's t-shirt: H&M $5.95.
 
 
 
 
 
The view from the top of this scenic lookout is so beautiful. Its a great place to take someone special and watch the sunset, (or take your furry friend if you prefer!)
 
 
My friend and I got there at just the right time when the sun was setting. I haven't seen such a beautiful sunset in quite a while. As much as I love this time of year, the sun sets so early that before you know its dark at 4:30 PM! Well that's all I have for today, I have quite a bit of blogging to catch up on, so check back soon!
-E
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment